The wellbeing of our people, customers and community is of paramount importance to us.
As a business, we are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and will implement changes to standard operations where necessary (we are basing our actions on guidance from public health experts).
We understand that you may have concerns specifically over courier deliveries and pickups that involve some level of human contact e.g. handling of the scanner when signing for a parcel.
Should you not want to handle the mobile device to sign for a delivery, you can give our delivery driver permission to sign on your behalf*. With your permission, they will enter your printed name.
When completing the signature our couriers will use the word Coronavirus, COVID-19 or similar. If you have chosen a contact-less delivery, the tracking information will display the signature for this delivery as that.
*Due to the requirements of some senders, a contact-less delivery may not be permitted. In this case, our delivery driver will make you aware of this.
How does a contact-less delivery work?
- Use COVID-19 and a contact phone number in the delivery details field when booking online to indicate a contact-less requirement.
- Our call centre team will ask at time of booking if this is a contact-less delivery.
- Our delivery driver arrives at your premises and alerts you that they have arrived.
- Your parcel/s will be placed in a safe place on your premises that you indicate to our driver. The driver will take a photo of the item in this location.
- Our delivery driver then enters your name on your behalf using the word COVID-19.
Will all deliveries be contact-less?
No. This is an optional delivery method for those who may feel more comfortable with this approach.